I’m posting a review request for the Resilience Project Study, which is applying for project approval on Open Humans. This project is part of an IRB-approved study led by Jason Bobe at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, and we’ve received documentation of this IRB approval.
The project would like to launch their app in the Apple app store and would like a quick review turnaround, if possible.
Should this project be visible and available for all Open Humans members to join?
Please vote Approve or Deny, and/or comment.
- Activity page: https://www.openhumans.org/activity/resilience-project-study/
- Project review guide: Project Review Guide
- Project guidelines: https://www.openhumans.org/community-guidelines/#project
- Title: Resilience Project Study
- Managed by: Jason Bobe
- Description: The Resilience Project aims to discover why some people are more able to overcome challenges to their health and escape disease. These people are “resilient.” Finding and studying resilient individuals could pave the way to new insights about health, better disease prevention strategies or new treatments.
- Project website: https://www.resilienceproject.com/
- Connections: 6 members
- Data received: 23andMe Upload, AncestryDNA Upload, FamilyTreeDNA Integration, Genome/Exome Upload, Harvard Personal Genome Project
- Data added: None